Novatrials is a formal member of AICROS, the Association of International CROs.
AICROS is a consortium of small and medium-sized CROs that have years of experience providing clinical research services to the medical device, pharmaceutical and biotech industries.
This experience gives us a deep understanding of the exact needs of trial sponsors, and the ability to conduct international trials, while giving sponsors a whole range of advantages that come with being small and midsized, such as:
- Flexibility and speed
- Competitive cost solutions due to lower overhead costs
- Better local regulatory knowhow
- Highly motivated teams and low staff turnover
- A local approach that results in better relationships with investigational sites and ethics committees
- Transparency, trustworthiness and reliability
Through AICROS Novatrials is able to provide clinical trials services in the following location:
EU (east and west)
Africa (25 countries)
Read more about the AICROS mission at: www.aicros.com